To renew any license online you must:
(All above items must be completed or form will be rejected.)
District Elder Melvin Davis
NDC License & Credential Director
APPLICATION FOR FELLOWSHIP PAPERS
1. Anyone applying for Fellowship papers must be saved at least 4 years, or 3 years if the applicant has taken the Aenon Bible course.
2. Applicant must be a council member.
3. Fellowship papers must be filled out with your pastor’s signature.
4. Papers must be given to the Credentials Committee at designated council session times only.
5. Applicant must show membership card upon meeting the Credentials committee.
6. Fellowship papers must be renewed yearly. Fee: $25.00
APPLICATION FOR LICENSE
1. To be licensed you must have passed an Aenon Bible School course (either through a correspondence course from Aenon Bible Institute or by attending the college in Indiana).
2. Must be in good standing with local church for at least one year, and held Fellowship papers for one year.
3. The member should submit a Certificate of Completion to the Credentials Committee on Thursday only.
4. Applicant will be tested.
5. License must be renewed yearly. See fee schedule below:
LICENSE RENEWAL FORM